Branding, Design and Marketing Services for Wedding and Event Businesses
Being a leader in the wedding and event industry means being a style maker, achieving service excellence and delivering the best experiences – always.
We come from the industry, and know what it takes to meet these demands while growing a successful business. Whether you want to attract new types of clients, expand your services, update your image or refresh your entire brand – EFD Creative can take your business to the next level.
The Wedding Business Brander®
Branding businesses that serve the wedding and event industry is our specialty. Through our Wedding Business Brander® services, we combine years of creative design, marketing, business consulting and event-planning expertise to help you innovate and grow your business. As your partner in transformation, we’ll be with you every step of the way to:
- Define and develop your brand with the unique image, personality and experiences that truly express your identity and set you apart.
- Effectively promote your brand to convey the excitement and passion that is at the heart of your business.
- Connect meaningfully and build loyalty with your clients, customers and partners across all channels.
- Achieve your vision with the right mix of creative design, communications and programs that can drive your business forward.
- Manage the entire creative process to ensure everyone is working toward the same goal, within your timeframe and budget.
Along with our Wedding Business Brander® expertise and services, we bring in the best talent to support your transformation and ensure they align with your brand and service standards. Together, these services include:
- Marketing strategy – business assessment, market identification, audience segmentation, competitive analysis, messaging and positioning, budgeting, measurement
- Creative design – brand identity and logo creation; designed collateral, presentations and other visual assets; photography, video production and editing; event/venue design and décor
- Brand execution – campaign planning and rollout, content creation, product naming and promotions, vendor acquisition and management, internal communications and coordination, email/direct marketing
- Digital marketing – Paid and organic social media, community engagement, SEO/SEM, campaign management, sales and marketing automation
- Website – Planning, design and usability, content, site search and optimization, buildout and integration
About EFD Creative
Founder Edna Dratch-Parker, also known as The Wedding Brander®, has more than 25 years of experience as a professional designer, creative director, marketer and entrepreneur. She is the owner of award-winning EFD Creative – Event Planning and Design, which has been nationally recognized for delivering highly personalized and branded wedding and event experiences.
Her breadth of expertise – from graphic designer to owning her own advertising agency, swimwear company and event business – and desire to connect with people to turn their visions into reality is what makes EFD Creative uniquely qualified to help clients successfully transform their businesses.
Edna’s work has been highlighted in publications such as Boston Wedding Magazine, Bliss Celebrations Guide, Brides Boston, Flower Magazine, Southern New England Weddings, Wedding Planner Magazine and The Knot.
She’s also been featured in the following books: “The Knot: Ultimate Wedding Lookbook” and “Art of Celebration New England: Inspiration and Ideas From Top Event Professionals.” Her work has also been featured in blogs, such as Style Me Pretty, Grace Ormonde and CBS Boston’s Ask the Expert.
She has received a number of industry honors, including “Wedding of the Year 2014” from the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE), “2015 Spirit Award” from the Boston Wedding Group, “Social Event Planner of the Year” from BizBash, “Trendsetter of the Year 2012” from Wedding Planner Magazine and “New England Wedding of the Year 2012” from NACE.
Edna is a member and distinguished graduate of the Association of Bridal Consultants and is a Professional Wedding Consultant™. Additionally, she is a member of NACE New England, ILEA (International Live Events Association), AIGA (the professional association for design) and the Boston Wedding Group, where she is the Membership Chair. Edna is a graduate of Maine College of Art.
For more information about business branding and how we can help take your business to the next level, call to set up a complimentary consultation.
Phone – 781-856-1981
Email – email@example.com